What we value impacts how we live. We have determined five key values that drive us each day. While love (for God and others) is the ultimate catalyst, we thought it was too big for this list. So, each value is expressed through love. The whole list is love! As a church, we love God and others in these primary ways:
Loving by surrendering our entire lives to God.
- Romans 12:2 – Let God transform you
- Ephesians 3:16-19 – You will be made complete
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 – The old life is gone
God wants to make us whole. What is something you need to surrender to Him this week?
Loving by providing a place for everyone to belong.
- Hebrews 10:24-25 – Let’s encourage one another
- Romans 15:5-7 – Join together with one voice
- Galatians 3:26-29 – All one in Christ
God is a loving Father, with room for everyone. Who could you invite that needs a place to belong this week?
Loving by sharing the hope of Jesus with our world.
- Luke 4:18-19 – Good news to the poor
- 2 Corinthians 5:19-20 – We are Christ’s ambassadors
- Matthew 28:18-20 – Go and make disciples
God wants us to reach beyond ourselves. With whom could you share the hope of Jesus this week?
Loving by living out our faith in everyday life.
- Acts 2:46-47 – Daily life together
- Deuteronomy 6:5-7 – Faith conversations at home
- Acts 5:42 – Everyday teaching
God is with us always and everywhere. How can you magnify Him in your ordinary times this week?
Loving by equipping one another to live a Christian life.
- Ephesians 3:16-18 – Roots in God will keep you strong
- 1 Peter 1:6-9 – Faith through trials
- Ephesians 4:11-16 – Growing in every way more like Christ
God wants to strengthen us. How will your relationship with him and others grow this week?