Our teens are the church of now, not the church of the future. We consider teenagers to be a vital part of the entire church. Our goal in ministry with teens is to help them learn how to put God first in their heart, home and harvest. We want every teen to graduate from our youth group with an understanding of who God is, who He created them to be, and how He calls them to participate in His story for the rest of their lives.
Wednesdays at 6:00 PM
Our teens meet regularly on Wednesday evenings for high-energy games, worship, fellowship and relevant, Biblical teaching. Your teen will be welcomed into a group where they will build strong relationships with other teens and caring adult leaders.
Fall Retreat Details
- Meet at the church Friday, November 5, 4:30pm
- Return Sunday, November 7, by noon
- Cost: $80
- Location: Chihowa Retreat Center – Perry, KS
- Pack a Bible, comfy clothes, play clothes, and bedding for bunks
- Student phones/other devices should be left at home or will be collected at the start of retreat
- Please plan to stay at the retreat – we prefer no extra ins and outs for other events that weekend